Monday, December 31, 2007

GOOG 411 it!

You don't need a Gmail account or access to a computer to put Google's latest offering to use. It's GOOG 411, folks, and it's here to help. See the video below to learn more.



Kristin and I have used this service on several occasions. It's been accurate for the most part and is super easy to use. Interesting to see Google coming into a service realm where one doesn't need to be a computer user to benefit. Give it a try! Keep it in mind when you're on the go and need a number! See GOOGLE 411's site for full details.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just used this to navigate Chicago suburb shopping hell with my mom. I think the awesomeness of this service more than assuages my prior Google suspicion.

Unknown said...

I frickin' love the Goog! Especially those mysterious technology noises that sound like they are being made by a human on the other end of the line.

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! I'm so glad you brought it to my attention - haven't heard of it! Gotta love goog!

Alejandro Pessano said...

Ha, awesome!
This is certainly a very useful tip! :)